Providing Paths to Success.
In December of 2017, four organizations—Dakota State University, Southeast Tech, the Sioux Falls School District, and the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation—announced a partnership to create a new workforce development program in South Dakota. The four core partners formed the South Dakota Partnership for Student Success, or SDPaSS. The idea is to serve students at all stages of learning as they work at their own pace to gain credentials and experience.
What Does SDPaSS DO?
- Facilitates workforce development and vocational readiness.
- Provides students with multiple pathways to quality employment through a credentialing system.
- Prepares young people for jobs that do not presently exist but will in the future.
- Supports and assists students and families in workforce enhancement.
- Informs students about available credentials and opportunities.
Contact the SDPaSS Team
Let us help you on your career path today!